Association News<< back to Association News
Triathlon America Opens Awards Submissions for Best Triathlon Article and Photo of the Year
Author: Tina Wilmott
SAN DIEGO, CA – January 11, 2012 – Triathlon America, an industry organization dedicated to promoting the sport and the business of triathlon, today announced it is taking submissions for the best triathlon article and photo of the year. Due by January 31, 2012, winners and finalists will be recognized at the Triathlon America Awards Celebration taking place at the second annual Triathlon America Conference in San Diego, CA, February 19-21, 2012.
- Triathlon article or photo must be published and have appeared in a print or online media outlet in the 2011 calendar year.
- Publications may submit an article or photo on behalf of the author or photographer.
- Although publications may enter multiple submissions, only one submission is allowed per author or photographer.
- Photos should be submitted in JPG format.
- Submissions must include the name, email address and phone number of the author or photographer.
All submissions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The first and only industry event devoted to the business of triathlon, the Triathlon America Conference will feature an impressive lineup of keynote speakers, valuable networking events, as well seminars and panels critical to the industry. The final night of the conference will be highlighted by the Triathlon America Awards Celebration, presented by The Active Network. In addition to recognizing the best triathlon article and photograph, the Triathlon America Awards Celebration will honor the best companies, programs and athletes in the triathlon industry in 2011, including the first Ron Smith Triathlete of the Year award.
Conference dates, location and costs:
Date: February 19 – 21, 2012
Location: Rancho Bernardo Inn – San Diego, California
Cost: Triathlon America Members – $695 (until 1/16/11), $795 (after 1/16/12)
Non-members – $895 (until 1/16/11), $995 (after 1/16/12)
Conference details and online registration are available at www.triathlon-america.com.
About Triathlon America
Triathlon America is an industry organization dedicated to promoting the sport and the business of triathlon. Founded by a coalition of industry leaders, Triathlon America advocates for the interests of triathlon businesses, provides educational and informative programs, and encourages increased participation in the sport. For more information, please visit www.triathlon-america.com.
# # #<< back to Association News
- Help Grow the Industry Team up with industry leaders to guide the future
- Help Your Business Learn best practices, latest trends, share ideas
- Help Grow the Sport Work together to attract more participants to the sport
TBI is a multisport industry organization of businesses and individuals who support the growth and success of triathlon as a business and a sport.
Changing the Color of Triathlon
May 29, 2017