Association News<< back to Association News
Quintana Roo & TBI to Raffle the Newly-Released PRthree at Interbike
Author: Jan Fambro
Visit the Triathlon Pavilion and Enter-to-Win With Your Biz Card
Quintana Roo (QR) and Triathlon Business International announced that Quintana Roos newest elite level tri bike, the PRthree will be raffled off in the Triathlon Pavilion at Interbike on Thursday, Sept. 22. Interbike attendees are invited to visit the 25,000 square foot Triathlon Pavilion, check out the PRthree and its cousins on display, the PRfive and PRsix, and drop a business card into the raffle receptacle for a chance to win. The drawing will be conducted at 5:00 PM by ABG CEO/president Peter Hurley in the Triathlon Pavilion, located between booth 20033 and 20023 in Bayside B. Six industry workshops will also be conducted in the Pavilion and a Pinot & Pints reception will start at 5PM on Wednesday.
The QR PRthree shares some of the technology advanced by its series cousins, the PRsix and the PRfive - lightweight, aero-efficient, stable, and mechanically easy to work on and travel with.
Features of the PRthree:
- “Shift” technology, QR’s well regarded asymmetric design
- Trickle-down aero and light-weight technology from the award-winning PRsix and PRfive
- Boat-tail technology that increases aero efficiency and provides greater stability
- Static Downtube Orientation for maximum aerodynamic advantage across all sizes (size specific design)
- QBox - size specific storage system that makes the bike more aerodynamic, equipped with safety beacon that can be turned on or off without leaving the saddle - comes standard on all models
- Multi system brake mount allows compatibility with most brakes
- Easy assembly - two hex wrenches are all that’s needed to take the bike apart for easy travel
- A very adjustable Profile Design aero cockpit system providing a wide range of fit capabilities
Raffle rules: Entrants may place only one business card in the raffle receptacle. Business cards can be placed there from Wednesday 9:00 AM to Thursday 4:55PM. The drawing will be held at 5:00 PM Thursday in the Triathlon Pavilion. The winner does not need to be present to win. You will be notified by Quintana Roo and your bike will be shipped to you. Shareholders, board members and contractors of Triathlon Business International, and employees of American Bicycle Group are not eligible to win. The PRthree has a price point of $2,500 and a race performance (carbon aero race wheels) price point of $3,600. The value of the bike is reportable as taxable income and the winner will be required to complete an IRS form W-9 prior to the bike being shipped.
<< back to Association News
- Help Grow the Industry Team up with industry leaders to guide the future
- Help Your Business Learn best practices, latest trends, share ideas
- Help Grow the Sport Work together to attract more participants to the sport
TBI is a multisport industry organization of businesses and individuals who support the growth and success of triathlon as a business and a sport.