Association News<< back to Association News
Conference Early Registration Price Extended Until January 16
Author: Triathlon America
Triathlon America has extended the early registration period until January 16 to give conference attendees more time to get registered at a lower price. If you have not yet signed up, now is the time to take advantage of the extended period to guarantee your spot at the February 19-21 conference at the Rancho Bernardo Inn in San Diego. It is also the time to reserve your room at the Rancho Bernardo Inn to get the discounted conference rate of $189 per night. Interest in the conference has been strong and the program and activities will benefit you and your business.
- Marisol Casado, International Triathlon Union President, speaking on Triathlon, the Olympics and the role of the ITU as the world's governing body for triathlon.
- Rob Urbach and USAT's Vision for the Future of Triathlon.
- State of the Sport Panel with Ironman CEO, Andrew Messick, Executive Director National Coalition for Promoting Physical Activity, Melissa Merson, Revolution3 Tri Series Owner, Charlie Patten, and Editorial Director of Triathlon & Inside Triathlon Magazines, TJ Murphy.
- Panels on Sponsorship, The Importance of Triathlon Clubs to the Business of Triathlon, Alternative Transportation Initiatives, and Marketing to Women.
- Breakout Sessions on Using Online Technology to Boost Your Business, and Building Successful Marketing Campaign.
- Results from The Active Network & Triathlon America Market Research Study.
- Triathlon America Awards Presented by The Active Network and presentation of the Ron Smith Award.
- Networking Lunch Presented by Ironman.
- Panel Discussion and Booking Signing with authors Matt Fitzgerald and Marty Dugard.
- Help Grow the Industry Team up with industry leaders to guide the future
- Help Your Business Learn best practices, latest trends, share ideas
- Help Grow the Sport Work together to attract more participants to the sport
TBI is a multisport industry organization of businesses and individuals who support the growth and success of triathlon as a business and a sport.
Changing the Color of Triathlon
May 29, 2017